shutterstock_529389911Conditions that impair ear function can be as minor as an ear infection or as serious as significant hearing loss or tinnitus. If you are experiencing ear discomfort, changes or loss of hearing or vertigo, you should seek out a qualified otolaryngologist (ENT).

The otolaryngologists at York ENT Surgical Consultants, Hinsdale, IL, have been treating ear conditions for more than 40 years and are experienced in diagnostics, treatment and performing surgery when necessary.  Learn about a variety of hearing disorders in this section and what the York ENT team can do to evaluate and treat these problems.  Contact him to discuss your individual situation.

To schedule a convenient appointment with an otolaryngologist at York ENT or a member of the audiology team to discuss your ear condition or concern, please call:   630-654-1391 (Hinsdale office) or 630-759-0065 (Bolingbrook).